The consortium creates long term results that will be durable:
- Establishing a network by the consortium and third parties about participation in Europe.
- Establishing an artist exchange blog about participative art in Europe
- Best Practice Guide for all European artists, cultural workers and municipalities (booklet and pdf)
- Several digital systems and mobile media tools for participation, used and designed in theproject, will be offered for to get used by all European people and institutions
- Website and social media forum about participative art and participatory re-design of urbanity
- How-to-learn-about-participation eLearning units (in the eLearning system TRAILS of HSB)
- Offer for artists and culture students all over Europe to use the results of the project for research
- Political consulting about participation in urban art and re-design.
More info: “The People’s Smart Sculpture” Website